1999 Department of Biochemistry, Stanford University Medical Center, Dr. Julie Theriot.
Bacterial Pathogenesis - Shigella flexneri host-pathogen interactions / actin cytoskeleton.
1997 Cornell University, Graduate Research - Dr. Richard Cerione.
Ras family GTPases and signal transduction.
Coursera.org - completed the following online courses for certification
- Design and Interpretation of Clinical Trials
- Case-based Introduction to Biostatistics
- Epidemics - the Dynamics of Infectious Disease
EdX.edu - completed the following online course for certification
- Medx202-01 Genomic Medicine Gets Personal
- BioIMG101x Introduction to Bioimaging
- HSPH-HMS 214X Fundamentals of Clinical Trials
American Medical Writers Association (AMWA) Core Curriculum Program Certification - Pharmaceutical Specialty Area
Elements of Medical Terminology
Statistics for Medical Writers and Editors
Introduction to Clinical Study Reports
Writing the Final Report of a Clinical Trial
Investigational New Drug Applications